Information about this scheme is available in the Localised Restrictions Support Scheme Guidance. You should read this guidance to check eligibility before you apply.
Before you start
Applications must only be submitted by an authorised representative for the business which occupies the premises, such as the business owner, director or a senior manager. Landlords should not complete this application form on behalf of tenant businesses who rent their premises.
To complete this application you will need to provide:
- the address of the business premises that has been directly curtailed by Health Protection restrictions. (This is the address which the business is trading from rather than the registered office address, if different. If you operate from more than one address, you will be required to complete a separate application for each property that has been directly impacted by localised restrictions)
- information from the most recent rate bill for the property. (If you receive the rate bill directly from Land & Property Services, you will be asked for the Occupancy ID and Ratepayer ID. If you do not receive the rate bill directly, you will be asked to provide contact details for the landlord or managing agent so that your occupancy can be verified)
- contact details for the person within the applicant business to whom any correspondence relating to this application should be directed. (Note that all correspondence will be issued by email)
- information that indicates that your business meets the eligibility criteria. Relevant information may include: the business trading name, a description of the business activities carried out in the property, business website, social media links or Company Number (if applicable)
- Sort code and account details for the bank account into which you wish to receive payment
- confirmation of whether the business received a £10,000 or £25,000 COVID-19 Business Support Grant. (This is not relevant to eligibility, but will be used to validate applications)
- confirmation of whether the business complied with all requirements of a COVID-19 prohibition notice (If a COVID-19 prohibition notice was issued)
- confirmation that the business was open to the public and trading when the localised restrictions were announced (unless the applicant business is a wet pub that serves drinks only)
What happens after I submit this form?
After you complete the online application form, you’ll receive a confirmation email which will provide you with your application reference number.
We will process your application as quickly as possible. Someone will contact you if any further information is required. You’ll be informed of the outcome of your application by email. It can take up to 3 weeks to process your application.